Whether you’re a novice or a pro golfer, you can’t go wrong with investing in a backyard artificial putting green. It’s a great way to get your game on without leaving the comfort of your home.
Aside from that, it also makes for a great outdoor feature that you can share with your family and friends.
Finally, using artificial putting green grass means you never have to deal with four common landscaping issues.
How Artificial Grass Solves 4 Landscaping Problems
Most problems that plague putting greens are fixable. However, they usually need drastic solutions like complete resodding and expensive soil treatments. Synthetic turf naturally solves most of them, including:
1. Patchy Grass Growth
Many factors can affect natural grass growth, such as poor soil, inadequate irrigation and shade. None of these factors affect synthetic turf. The material stays lush and vibrant no matter the conditions around it. So, this means you’ll always have a putting green with even grass length for pro-quality play.
2. Divots and Damaged Turf
The friction of rolling balls, the impact of swings and foot traffic will inevitably take their toll on natural turf. Fortunately, they can’t damage artificial grass for homes in Miami. It’s durable enough to prevent divots and wear even under constant use, so you can play golf as often and as long as you want.
Artificial grass has a built-in drainage system. It’s much more efficient than a natural lawn and can drain gallons of water a minute.
As a result, you don’t have to worry about puddles forming and ruining your putting green no matter how hard it rains.
4. Turf Diseases
Turf diseases can ruin your putting green in a matter of days. Various things can cause them, such as poor drainage and harsh weather conditions. Dealing with them usually involves costly and tedious tasks. Fortunately, artificial grass is entirely resistant to all diseases that can destroy real grass.
Other Awesome Advantages of Artificial Grass
Synthetic grass installation offers even more benefits you won’t get with the real thing:
• Non-toxic – It doesn’t need chemicals such as pesticides and weedicides to thrive. Synthetic turf naturally repels pests and weed infestations.
• Dirt-free – It completely covers the ground, offering a dirt-free play space. Likewise, your putting green won’t get muddy when it rains.
• Hypoallergenic – It doesn’t produce grass pollen. This is a significant advantage if you or a member of your family has a pollen allergy.
• Lifelike – It looks and feels like the real thing, so you don’t have to worry about it looking out of place in your yard.
• Easy Upkeep – Finally, artificial grass is a breeze to maintain. All you need to do is remove debris from its surface, hose it down and occasionally brush up its fibers.
Enjoy Stress-Free Golf with Artificial Putting Green Grass
With Miami Artificial Grass Pros, you’re one call away from owning the putting green of your dreams. We can help you with everything, from design to figuring out the technical aspects of your course. Call us now at 408-317-0931 to learn more about our putting green installation services!